Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Joe Moore takes a page from my book.

So it's been a while since I've posted here, mostly because my advisors have been screening everything I've written and have found it to be too potty-mouthed to publish. "It's not Aldermanic," they say. "We can't print this." But that's all changed now.

According to Craig G., bloglord of 'The "Broken Heart" of Rogers Park' Blog, Grill and Nightclub, 49th Ward Alderman Joe Moore told him to fuck himself 'after a brief verbal exchange.' One can only imagine what that brief verbal exchange consisted of, and I for one would be curious to know.

Regardless of what caused Alderman Moore's outburst, I find it refreshing and uplifting.

Back when I announced my candidacy for Alderman I stated that I had been considering three options. The first was a peaceful contemplation of the beauty and wonder that surrounds me every day. The second was telling everyone to fuck off and die. The third was running for alderman. I chose the third one thinking that it precluded the first two.

Thanks to Alderman Moore, I now know I was wrong. These things do not have to be mutually exclusive. These things can be aldermanic.

So, I have told my advisors to go fuck themselves. I'll post what I want and when I want and sensitivity can be damned.

Welcome to the new Archie Gait campaign:

Archie Gait '07: Fuck Off!

No comments: